Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Where have I been?

Shrinking.........from 241lbs to 194lbs (so far). I have lost a total of 47lbs in the last 16 months.

This is before:


 This picture was taken in March 2011 with my friend Stacy at With Great Joy. We met for breakfast one morning. This was the first time we had seen each other face to face. Love my blog buddies! This is about the only picture I have of myself this size.....I just didn't take pictures of myself. This is me at 241lbs and size 20 jeans.


 This is me now...194lbs

 These pants are size 13 (weird eh?) and my size 14 jeans are to big. Time to go shopping for size 12.

So there you have it, me finally figuring out how to not just drop weight but feel healthy and more energetic then ever. I conquered my PCOS and am medication free due to the changes I have made in my life. I had tried everything except what I did and well......it worked for me!

Aren't ya just aching to know what I did? I will eventually tell you :o) And I did not starve myself just in case you are wondering.

There are other changes some of which have been painful. This is in part why things have been quiet around here. Not sure what writing will look like form this point on. I am making no commitments to anything....not that I ever really did anyway. I am excited about the new chapter of life God has opened up for us.

More to come.....

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Aw, Sandi! You look amazing and I am SO proud of you for doing the work. WOW. Hooray for you!

~Stacy

Rebeca said...

Good for you! Nice to see Stacy too. I got to meet her a few years ago and it was lovely. I'll look forward to hearing what you did for PCOS as I have a dear friend who suffers from it as well. And... thank you SO much for your email. I'm swamped at the moment but WILL get back to you.

Cara said...

Wow, Sandi, you look GREAT!!! I just started working out again, so seeing what others have accomplished in getting in shape is always very encouraging. Way to go, friend!

Sandi said...

Thanks friends! It literally has changed my life on so many levels.

You go Cara! Consistent exercise of whatever kind really helps the body and mind SO much.

@Rebeca..take your time on the email I know what life can be like :o). I am praying for your family!

tonia said...

Oh Sandi, you look amazing!!! It's just wonderful to see the results of your hard work and to know you are healthier in every way. Yay! So, so proud of you, girl!

Can't wait to hear the rest of the story!

Christine said...

Congratulations and praise God on these health victories!

Sandi said...

Thanks T and Christine.

Joy said...

That is so exciting! I can't wait to hear.