Wednesday, November 09, 2011

One More

Well, it is kind of chaos around here. I have battled a nasty viral thing for over a week now. The lay down and can't get off the couch kinda virus. But I had to get off the couch...so I did with drugs. The natural stuff didn't even touch it.

Our new help causing such "ease" is moving on in December. Yet He is providing in ways I wouldn't expect.

My little man is not sleeping naps nor sleeping in AT ALL. This was long before the time change....which only compounded things.  Have no clue how to get him to sleep.

So many obstacles in learning right now.....YET

In the madness there is rest. Been pretty desperate in the last several weeks. A good place to be.

When I don't know what to do I have decided to just wait. Just bow my head and ask for grace and wisdom. And in waiting and asking HE shows me,

And often it hasn't been some big fix just

.....one more hug
.....one more meal
.....one more prayer
.....one more smile
.....one more story
.....one more laugh
.....one more tear
.....one more apology

Simply the next thing He has placed in front of me.

5 comments:

Cara said...

A good word for any season, friend. :)

So sorry you've been sick. No fun.

CindyMae said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon and hope the little one starts sleeping again soon! I know what that is like and it is not an easy time! God is always good and awesome!

Rebeca said...

Sounds like you are being challenged in many ways right now. May God give you grace and peace and strength as you continue on.
I added a cornbread recipe to my blog in response to your comment. It's an old tried and true one, and I'm sure you could use whole wheat flour with it.
If you were closer I'd bring a pan over to you, with some hot soup to go with it.... sounds like you need it. :>

Christine said...

Love this post! He is so faithful in helping us through. Hope you are better this week, friend. Thank you for your prayers. We'll help in praying you through this season and in finding the best helper for your special guy.

Sandi said...

Thanks for your prayers friends. I am feeling much better but my little buddy Eli is a sicky now. Tis the season I guess.