Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Puzzle Boy

This is what my little 2 (almost 3) year old does during learning time at the table.


He is SO into puzzles. Two 49 piece dinosaur puzzles in one sitting. His patience exceeds my own.


We all cheer around the table when he finishes one. He is so proud of himself and I am right there with him, so proud.

Thanks for the puzzle memories little man. I'll keep them with me forever. Looking forward to nights of hot cocoa and great conversations over a one thousand piece....it won't be long at this rate.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

That reminds me of my Isaac! When he was in the nursery at church he would be working on puzzles and I remember the workers being amazed that he could do them. So cute. Go, Eli! :)

CindyMae said...

I can not even sit down and do a puzzle like that! LOL That is really awesome!

By the way, if you have not already been by my blog, I am doing a giveaway if you wanna go check it out!

Cara said...

What a cutie. He is looking so much like his big brother now!

Christine said...

Catching up tonight on your posts. Wow, you really are organized. If only someone would take my kids for several hours once a month, I could be organized.

He is so cute! My little one, 33 months, has developed quite the love for puzzles as well. I'm amazed at how long she'll sit for them, though I don't think she'd do a 49 piecer.

Blessings to you, Sandi. So happy to read about the better fit for Isaac's therapy!

Nepper Lady said...

That's an incredible skill. Especially at that age! I can picture that lovely hot cocoa/puzzle scene, makes me smile :)