Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Camping Out

I haven't fallin" off the face of the earth....though that actually sounds appealing right about now. The view would be beautiful and the sensation of fly and floating is right up my alley these days. :o)

Journey and I had a fantastic mama daughter weekend. A much needed time for both of us.

Things are intense to say the least right now. Getting help seems to have turned into being more work and stress then I could have imagined.  So far it feels like so little of this is about getting help and more about everybody else. I had no idea what I signed up for. God is at work it's just not all that smooth of a ride.

Would appreciate your prayers over the next little while. Many decisions to make and the resolve to stick with our convictions and priorities for our family.

This is where I am camping out.

And here too.

A guarded heart and mind is what I need right now.

Thankfully I have one who can provide that.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Having the government come in to help with special needs is always interesting, isn't it? I don't know if you have private help or not there. Here, I'm sure it would be a government run thing.

I'll be in prayer! Glad you enjoyed your weekend!

Cara said...

Praying, friend.

So glad you and Journey enjoyed your time away.

tonia said...

I know exactly what you mean, and I am praying for you. Listen to your own momma-instincts as much as you can. You know. And "helpers" don't always know no matter how loud they tell you that they do.

Much love to you dear heart.

Sandi said...

Thanks for your prayers ladies. So appreciated.

@ Tonia
I bet you do understand all this. I never imagined how help could be so MUCH work. Truly, no one cares for your child like you do and I am learning to trust those instincts. I wish it was chaper too :o)