Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm Still Here

So much is going on right now. I hope to post an update soon.

We are in the process of getting Isaac's therapy program up and running, doing school, long hours for my husband, building in our church family, battling a nasty cold and trying to keep the basics around here clean.

I am fighting hard to keep reading aloud to my kids and enjoying those everyday moments. Like when I hear........ "Mom come look!"

I am trying hard to go and live in the land of  YES, YES and YES.

That's about all the time of have right now folks.

Time for YES...means less time for this.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Thank you for being so sweet!

I will pray for just the right therapy teacher.

Reading aloud can be hard with the wee ones around, that's for sure. Some days it goes great and on other days it seems impossible. About half the time I end up standing or walking around while reading. :)