Wednesday, June 02, 2010

See You Next week

I am attending our local homeschool conference this weekend, as well as, having family in town. I have drifted in many ways from how we started out on our homeschool path. Somethings were necessary to change and others I simply lost focus. My hope for my next year is to return to some of our original ways of learning. A little less fill in the blank :o)

I recently read this thought provoking post about home education.
Definitely some food for thought there.

To end our upcoming weekend we have Journey's piano recital and MYC graduation.

See you next week.



A little something I have been thinking on lately:

"Regardless of how I may feel, anything that makes me need God is ( ultimately, in the truest sense) a blessing."

Nancy Leigh Demoss

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Enjoy the convention! That quote is great, so I stole it for my FB status! Hope you don't mind..;).

Stacy said...

I followed your link on that thought provoking post and LOVED IT.

So good to read as I head into planning for next year! I may link to it from my blog, too. Thank you.