Monday, May 10, 2010

Daily Bits

#120 ~ My daughter playing "My Favorite Things" form the Sound of Music

#121 ~ That my daughter wants to read a novel with me

#122 ~ Baby giggles when you ask Eli to find his belly button and he does

#123 ~ The thumbs up sign from Ike which is his non verbal "You got it mom!"

#124 ~ Good strong coffee in the quiet

#124 ~ Ike expressing thanks for the cross in his own unique way


#125 ~ Ike beginning to ponder about Christ and some of the things He has done

#126 ~ Ike talking about serving being about washing a friends feet (boys at six have dirty feet)

#127 ~ My big girls desire to study doctrine and understand why

#128 ~ For a man who helps me when it's tough

#129 ~ For amazing friends like the one who sat across my dining room table today

# 130 ~ Dead spiders

#131 ~ Applesauce chocolate chip banana bread

#132 ~ The pastors (and their wives) of my church and their genuine heart for people

#133 ~ Eternal hope not based on or in this life

#134 ~ Good books

#135 ~ The art of photography

#136 ~ Little chubby cheeks and feet

#137 ~ The miracle of my son Eli after so much loss

#138 ~ My kitchen island that has created more conversation and hang out time with the kids

#139 ~ The bird feeder outside my window



#140 ~ The home education system in British Columbia...it truly is the best

#141 ~ That my kids are home all day

#142 ~ The ocean near by

#143 ~ Baby saying his sisters name for the first time today

#144 ~ Big boy working alone for a short period of time

#145 ~ Really comfy cotton PJ's

#146 ~ My duvet...need I say more

#147 ~ Classical music

#148 ~ Real cream

#149 ~ Laughing with my husband

#150 ~ Ike yelling "baby alert" every time Eli tries to climb the dining room table. He is his brothers keeper.




holy experience

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#129 :-)

Back at you...

H

Stacy said...

I loved reading this, Sandi.