Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Quick Update

We are moved into the new place. Sorry no pictures yet due to camera breakage. It went well. We have a great church family and some hard working guys in our circle. Thank you!

So we moved Saturday and then Isaac started throwing up Sunday. He finally stopped late last night. Needless to say there has been little sleep for us around here. We are holding our breath waiting to see who goes down next. So far so good.

One slight problem though....the washer, upon first attempted use leaked all over the floor. Lots of puke and no washing machine makes for a bit of craziness. Not only can I not find the towels and blankets...I can't wash the ones I do find.

At least we have blankets, towels and a warm place to lay our sick heads.
The sun is shining outside and I see trees outside every window I look...so grateful for the little things.

I won't be around a bit longer.....till the sickness has blown over, laundry is caught up and my house has some semblance of order.

No comments: