Saturday, December 05, 2009

Merry Christmas

Can you believe that our desk top crashed twice in three weeks? After the second crash our laptop then died three days later. I went a whole three days with out the Internet or email. I must admit how surprised I was at the difficulty of that. A little embarrassed too. I tend to be the "I can live without technology person" and I can but not painlessly. :o)

We still haven't recovered all the pictures, school stuff or address book but haven't given up hope. We don't have the means to run out and buy new or fix these quickly.

We have to wait. Waiting is good as we are being reminded in our Advent devotions daily. Waiting causes us to yearn and be more grateful. Anticipation is so God engineered to make us curious, excited and joyful.

I anticipate a well working computer (that isn't slow...this one takes FOREVER to load a page) at some point and a New Year around the corner. Most of all I look forward to celebrating again Him who is amazing grace, born in a barn so that I could be whole and free.

I won't be around much, between broken computers, moving house and celebrating Christmas life is full. I look forward to regular posting again in the New Year. Pictures of the new house to come (when we have them ).

Have a Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

mamabear said...

Merry Christmas to you, too! I am praying about the house situation!

Pam

Mrs. Nepper said...

Have a very Merry Christmas, and I look forward to your blogging return!