Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Guess What?

If you happened to read #40 on my One Thousand Gift list this week you might have a clue.

I am still in shock myself.....we are moving again. This is our 4th move since 2006. As a renter you are forever at the mercy of other people's choices. Our landlords want to live in their house so we move on.

I was planning to start a new series of posts related to the book I mentioned reading on my retreat. Now that chaos has descended I will postpone that till things settle.

Things will probably be quiet around here for a while. Not only do I have normal life to live, which alone can be challenging, now I am in hot pursuit of a place to live.

Oh...to own! That is my dream.

5 comments:

Cara said...

Oh, Sandi.

We will pray for a home, and for peace in your heart and your days!

(And a hearty "hear, hear!" to apple boxes for beloved books.)

Mrs. Nepper said...

Wow, Sandi, what a surprise. I know you guys were settling in happily there. I hope you can a place that will feel like home, and eventually a place that you can call...Home, you own! Thinking of you guys, and looking forward to your blogging return!

momma's heart said...

Praying for you and your kids during the transition. When you own, things break down, and sometimes it can seem never ending. So remember that when your heart cries out for ownership. LOL I'm sure God will answer your prayer soon though. Sounds like hubby has a fantastic job.

Raisingarrows said...

Aw, poo! We are renter's as well and thought we were going to have to leave this summer, but all worked out a bit differently (a friend of a friend bought the house as an investment property). I know how tough it is to move a lot. {{HUGS}} to you and I hope you find a great new place to call home!
amy

Beth said...

Good luck with the move. We can certainly empathize.