Friday, October 30, 2009

Prayer Request

Edit: My FIL did make an improvement today (Nov. 1). He is still very sick but they are thinking he will pullout of this. That's our continued prayer. Thank you for praying for him and our family.


My father in law is in the hospital. He was taken via ambulance yesterday for breathing problems they found were related to pneumonia. He also has H1N1, Supra ventricular Tachycardia and his kidneys won't function.

They had to put him on a ventilator a few hours ago.

Please pray for him, for my MIL , my husband and his sisters.

I just dropped my husband off at the ferry to go see his father. He was told to come now.

It's pretty serious.

4 comments:

momma's heart said...

I'm so sorry! I'll start the prayer now!

Joy said...

Oh Sandi, I'm sorry to hear that. Praying!

Mrs. Nepper said...

Praying. I believe I saw this on facebook through Darryl, but I didn't make the connection until now.

Stacy said...

Praying, Sandi!