Monday, September 14, 2009

Show And Tell

I have recently started visiting Melissa Stovers blog, A Familiar Path. She is a fellow homeschool mom and loves taking pictures, often of her very cute kids. I love taking pictures and playing with my camera and she has inspired me to do just that.

Melissa has a weekly feature of her blog called Show and Tell. You take pictures and share. It's pretty simple but helps me be more purposeful about getting interesting and creative shots.

This is my first week joining in on the fun.
The pose was purposeful but the coloring was on accident.
I really don't know what I am doing :o)

I love playing with a mirror in my photos, We have big mirror doors in our entry way which has caused me to play around with it a bit more. All the smudges on the mirror don't help much.

Note to self...clean mirror before picture taking!

5 comments:

Melissa Stover said...

so cute. i'm glad you joined in. practicing makes us better and better. what a cutie!

Jo@Mylestones said...

Fun mirror shot! (And for what it's worth, I didn't even notice the smudges. Then again, I live amongst ever smudged mirrors and windows, so I'm not a good judge!)

Marian said...

Love the mirror pic ~ he looks sooo happy!

Lacy said...

Your little boy is so, so cute!!

Glad you shared your pictures!

Mrs. Nepper said...

Great shots!