Journey is 9 years old and in 4th grade.
- Rod and Staff Bible (she loves doing this)
- Rod and Staff English Grade 4
- Rod and Staff Cursive Writing
- Spelling Doo Riddles
- Still undecided on Writing (any ideas?)
- Horizons Grade 4 (we did first 50 lessons last year~was a breeze after Singapore 3 but starting in the middle of a curriculum this year has proven not a good idea)
- Spelling Workout Book D
- Story of the World Volume 4 Modern Times (we are really liking the mapping and outlines)
- Apologia Elementary Science Zoology 3 (this is our favorite science curr. She is coming out with an Anatomy book~ Jan 2010 that we plan to start in February. I think a Chemistry and Physics book is in the works. )
- Typing free online (I like using this :o)
- Chronicles of Narnia Novel Studies by Veritas Press
I plan to make a lap book accordion time line with our SOTW this year. We are also covering some Canadian history by watching a BBC series and making notebook pages. The big change for this year is the 6 weeks on and 1 week off rotation. More on that when I post about Isaac's grade 1 year in my next post.
Baby is awake and due to piano tonight dinner is at 5pm. Gotta get crackin'