Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Canada Day

Today we went to the store to pick up some meat for the BBQ. We had to for go a trip to the beach with friends due to Eli not feeling well. So I told the kids to pick out any treat in the grocery store they would like.

They chose.......

Whole Grain Pepperidge Farm Goldfish

AND

A loaf of French white bread.

I am not sure if I should pat myself on the back because they didn't choose candy, brownies or potato chips OR be mortified that my kids think white bread is a dessert.


Off to finish making this with strawberries for our Canada Day dinner.


One other thing. I can not believe I just paid $4.15 for a gallon of milk. It's not organic, unpasteurized....just plan ole milk. What are they feeding those cows.....golden kernels of wheat!


HAPPY CANADA DAY

No comments: