Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Craziness

I'm going to be MIA for a while. My mother is coming for a visit from the East coast this Thursday. She hasn't visited in while and it is her first time seeing Eli, who by the way is almost 8 months old...yikes!

There are many other things going on taking much of my time right now. Partly very low energy, lack of sleep and a very challenging child. If you think of us, pray for wisdom in that area.

On top of that I had a emergency dental appointment yesterday that has revealed I have an infected failed root canal. So not only do I get one root canal on that tooth...I get a bonus of having a second done. Can you tell I am so excited :o(

We did finally plant our container garden for the year. Can't wait to eat those tomatoes. Will post pictures when things slow down.

Have a great week!

4 comments:

Cara said...

Oh my goodness, Sandi. I will pray!

The VW's said...

Hope you have a nice visit! Sorry life is so crazy for you right now! Hang in there!

The Neppers said...

Sandi,
Yup, zoo might be the right word for it! I hope things settle down soon and you can enjoy this time with your Mom!
Blessings!

Elise said...

Praying for wisdom, rest, and JOY abounding, my friend!

Don't wait for things to slow down to enjoy life, though- these are the moments! Catch them and USE them!

I send love- (((Sandi)))