Wednesday, April 29, 2009

From the Mouth of Babes









Yesterday we found our lost magnifying glasses.









I was going about my business, bending over the toilet emptying a poopy diaper. From behind I hear my son exclaim.

"Mom, you have a big bum!"

I assumed he was using his magnifying glass.

But shortly after I hear:

"Wow mom, your bum is really big now!"

I laughed so hard I almost cried.

I am thinking about hiding the magnifying glasses when they go to bed tonight.





Cute-ness magnified!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY too cute.
Great pics.
Hes

Stacy said...

HA!
That's SO something that would happen to me.
:)

The Neppers said...

Sandi,
Love the story. Note to self - no magnifying glasses!
Actually your blog was the first one I read and followed on a somewhat regular basis. I have so enjoyed reading your thoughts and watching your family grow, and grow up! Can you believe J was probably 2 years old when we knew you guys? Amazing!
Keep it up, I am often encouraged and challenged by your writings!
Blessings.

The VW's said...

COOL pictures!!! Children are too honest, which is a good thing if you ask me! Thanks for the laugh!