Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Weekend

I have two little boys disguised as barking seals this week :o(
We are battling sickness and a bad cough right now.

This is a quote I have been pondering the last few days.
Have a great weekend.


"The gospel encourages me to rest in my righteous standing with God, a standing which Christ Himself has accomplished and always maintains for me. I never have to do a moments labor to gain or maintain my justified status before God! Freed from the burden of such a task, I now can put my energies into enjoying God, pursuing holiness and ministering God's amazing grace to others."

Gospel Primer by Milton Vincent

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Sorry to read about the boys. I hope this one is short lived.
What a wonderful quote! I really need to go back and re-read The Gospel Primer.

Marian said...

I needed to read that this evening...thank you!! "to rest in my righteous standing with God!!!"

Hope the fellas feel better.