Thursday, November 13, 2008

Randomness

Articulating anything in writing lately has not been my strength. I am thinking many things to post but either can't find the time or when I do, can't get it out. I am SO tired but thankfully so. I forgot after 5 years how intense these early weeks are with a hungry growing newborn. So cute and so hungry :o) We are slowly finding our ebb and flow and did I mention he is really cute.

Some things I have been reading:

  • I am also overjoyed for my friend Stacy who is having a baby soon. Her journey in building her family has been such a testimony of God's grace and an encouragement to me. She recently posted ultrasound pictures.


"It is faith that enlivens our work with perpetual cheerfulness. It commits every part of it to God, in the hope, that even mistakes shall be overruled for his glory; and thus relieves us from an oppressive anxiety, often attendant upon a deep sense of our responsibility. The shortest way to peace will be found in casting ourselves upon God for daily pardon of deficiencies and supplies of grace, without looking too eagerly for present fruit." Jerry Bridges

Read anything interesting yourself lately?

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Aww... (((thank you, sweet friend))) [Consider yourself hugged!]

~Stacy