Monday, October 06, 2008

Tomorrow is the Big Day

It's been a bit crazy around here lately. Less mobility and more rest needed for me. Lack of paychecks and job hunting for my husband. We have still done school for the most part :o)

Lots of energy in the last week has gone into preparing for tomorrow. I have to be at the hospital at 6:15am and we will meet our little man at 8 am Tuesday morning. Can I tell you how excited I am ! I still can't wrap my head around the reality of all this yet but so grateful anyway. Packing our bag with little clothes and things for a new baby...is this real??? I can only imagine the emotions that will come.

More good news.....hubby got a job just this part Friday. What a relief for him going into the hospital for three days with me.....knowing he has a way to provide for his family. The details God worked out on our behalf are so encouraging. So thankful for God's provision and perfect timing.

I will pop in and post pictures in the next week or so.

I need to go back to bed....yes it is 3:30 am....a little pregnancy insomnia. Good prep for the sleepless nights ahead.

Thanks for your prayers!

4 comments:

Tami said...

I can't believe he's finally going to be here! What a joyous day tomorrow will be! I can't wait to see his little face. Much joy and comfort to you tomorrow, and blessings on your whole family. Amen.
I will be thinking of you. In God's Love, Tami

Stacy said...

WOO HOO!!!! I'm so thrilled and thankful with you. :)

I'm so delighted you will get to meet your sweet new baby boy!

Blessings to you and yours, and Congrats on your husband's job, too!

~Stacy

Jorge and Karen Silva said...

I´m so excited for you, Sandi!! And so happy to hear about the job too!!! I have thought about you guys a lot over the last few weeks!! Love, hugs and prayers!!

Stacy said...

thinking about you lately, and wondering how you and baby are doing!

can't wait to hear how you are!
~stacy