Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Baby News

We had our 31 weeks ultrasound today. They reconfirmed it is a "He"...which I am glad, because I kept hearing stories about wrong predictions of the sex of the baby. So confirmed by "two" ultrasounds....IT"S A BOY! I like saying that.

He is doing well. We took our two other children today and their reactions were cute. They really had a hard time figuring out what they were seeing but seemed to enjoy it none the less. Baby is actually growing quite ahead for his dates but so did my 5 year old (9lbs. 6oz at 38 weeks). I think it is the big heads my babies tend to have that throw off the measurements. It is actually reassuring that he is larger due to an early c-section. So Lord willing in about 6-7 weeks we will meet this big guy face to face.
I still can't believe I get to do this again.....I am so grateful!

5 comments:

Stacy said...

I am grateful WITH you! YAY, God! Thank you for blessing Mrs. M's womb again!

~Stacy

Tami said...

It is just so amazing. I have enjoyed every bit of this journey with you. God is so good! Love, Tami

Melanie said...

Wonderful! 31 weeks...I know your joy right now, and the sense of relief to make it this far! Congratulations!

Alanne said...

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you that you get to do this again. It's so refreshing to hear your gratefulness. You are a breath of fresh air!

Lots of love, Alanne.

Cara said...

It's a boy, it' a boy...! I cannot WAIT to "meet" him. Glory to God!

love,

cara