Thursday, April 17, 2008

On The Move

I am off to a local homeschool conference for the next three days. I am looking forward to the change of pace and chance to gaze at books uninterrupted :o) My family is off to grandma's for the weekend. I look forward to a fun weekend with good friends...the car ride alone will be fun! After my return there is one week before we move. I can't imagine I will be around much until we are in the new house and some what settled. Have a blessed week.
Here's a little peek at the new place.

Living Room
Backyard

My new closet (s)



The Kitchen (the yellow will have to go)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kinda like the yellow... but I really like the closets! See you!
Hes

Tracy said...

Nice!

Tami said...

Missing you, and hoping all is well. Have a peaceful and lovely weekend! Love, Tami

Stacy said...

Just stopping in to say "Happy Mother's Day" to you! :)

Many, many blessings to you and yours!
And, just so you know, I'm waiting VERY impatiently for you to begin blogging again! :) Can't wait to hear updates on the move and house and baby, especially!

~Stacy