Saturday, March 08, 2008

Super Hero Robot Teeth

My little man made a stellar performance at the dental clinic. He went under like a champ and come too, the same way. He seems to have a great affection for his silver chompers, so much so, that he has named them "The Super Hero Robot Teeth." They seem to make him feel like a big boy. We are certainly proud of how brave he was. I am also glad to know that for the huge chunk of change we paid.....he got some super powers out of the deal :o)

I tried to catch a picture of the chompers but they won't slow down long enough and the way I feel right now......I'm moving pretty slow.

Thanks for your prayers :o)

3 comments:

Stephanie @ Keeper of the Home said...

He's amazing- what a brave little guy. So glad it went well! Sorry/happy to hear you're still feeling sick (it's a blessing in disguise, right?).
Love and prayers,
Steph

Rebeca said...

I haven't stopped by in a while and just now read your news. I have been praying for you for months, and will continue to do so.
I want to go watch the video you recommended too- I visit the pathtofreedom website sometimes and it's so inspiring to a baby gardener like myself.
You are in my prayers.
Love,
Rebeca

Tami said...

Thinking of you today. How did your ultrasound go? Blessings to you and your sweet family. Love, Tami