Thursday, March 06, 2008

Good News

Well, the blood work was all good. I am still feeling gross....which is a good sign. The ultrasound March 11th will tell us much more.
It takes all my energy right now to simply do daily things. I anticipate laying low or just posting lots of pictures (LOL!) until I feel better. I really do miss blogging so much :o(

Thanks for praying.

Here's a few things we've been doing around our house.
My four year old...doing "cool" work like his sister.

Making a Richard the Lion Heart Shield


Being goof balls

7 comments:

Cara said...

Ohhhh! Good news indeed! We have been praying so much for you guys! I told my mom today... you should have seen the look on her face...

Still praying.

Nicole said...

Great news!

Heather_in_WI said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers!! I am so happy for you! {hugs}

Tami said...

Praying and praying. Rest and enjoy those sweet kiddos. Blessings, Tami

Mrs. "M" said...

Cara,

I would have loved to see your mom's face :o)

Thanks everyone for praying!

Stacy said...

i saw your comment the other day on amy's humble musings, and followed your "name link" to here! wow! exciting news, sandi!

i will be praying for you.

~stacy

Tracy said...

So happy it is good news so far! I will keep praying for you!