Monday, February 18, 2008

I've been tagged

My friend Mel tagged me along time ago and I am finally getting around to posting this.

1. Were you named after anyone? No, it was totally random.

2. When was the last time you cried? My miscarriage last fall.

3. Do you like your handwriting? I do, and I prefer to hand write every thing.

4. What is your favourite lunch meat? Turkey

5. Do you have kids? Yes, 2 in my house, three in heaven and maybe more.

6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Yes! I would have a person who thinks just like me.....why would I not like that.

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Occasionally

8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes

9. Would you bungee jump? An emphatic NO!

10. What is your favourite cereal? Grapenuts

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No

12. Do you think you are strong? Depends on your definition :o)

13. What is your favourite ice cream? Chocolate Fudge Crackle

14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes and smile, then if they are interested in engaging. That was three things wasn't it?

15. Red or pink? Red

16. What is the thing that you like least about yourself? The areas of my life where I am not orginized

17. Who do you miss the most? Some very close friends I made as a young Christian. The kind of friends who know it all and still love you.....they are so far away. I miss them so much. I long to have closer friends where I live now.

19. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing? Black lounge pants and green crocs

20. Have you ever re-gifted? Yes

21. What are you listening to right now? My daughter practice piano.

22. If you were a crayon what colour would you be? Hot Mustard (does crayola have that color)

23. Favourite smells? Coffee and Cinnamon

24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My husband

25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, she is a real life friend who I wished lived closer!

26. Favourite sports to watch? If I had to watch sports...it would be soccer.

30. Favourite food? Umm.....a bit difficult to narrow it down but chocolate, really good rye bread, sweet potatoe soup, a good smoothy.....shall I go on?

31. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings...I have bad dreams too easily.

32. Last movie you watched? The lastest Queen Elizabeth Movie (can't remember the name)

33. What colour shirt are you wearing? Rust

34. Summer or winter? Spring and Fall.

35. Hugs or kisses? Hugs

36. Favourite dessert? Brownie type something.

39. What book are you reading now? Humility by CJ Mahaney

40. What is on your mousepad? Office Depot logo

41. What did you watch on tv last night? Our TV is in the closet right now.

42. Favourite sound? Leaves rustling together in fall, on the east coast.

43. Rolling stones or Beatles? Beatles

44. What is the furthest you have been from home? Depends on what I call home. Right now I live almost as far away as I could from where I was born. But the Dominican Republic might fall in their somewhere.

45. Do you have a special talent? No, well maybe snorting when I laugh hard.

46. Where were you born? Florida

I tag: Tami, Cara, Heather, Stacy

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I wish we lived closer too! We just watched Elizabeth too - I really enjoyed it but I found that I had to fill in a lot of the historical blanks for J so I think if you haven't read up on her or that era you'd be lost.
I liked your other answers but why "Hot Mustard"? Do you have a bite to you? hehe

Heather_in_WI said...

Finally done. :-)
Thanks for the tag.

~Heather

Cara said...

Thanks--that was fun. Yeah, I think it really has been that long since we hung out. When did you leave VA originally? Because after that, I never really saw you except when you brought your girly when she was just tiny. (She was such a cute baby!) And about another comment you made not long ago, I do remember that banner dance we did--funny, I had been remembering it just a few days before you brought it up. I remember rehearsing it outside--I think wherever you were living at the time? Did we ever actually perform it at church? Anyway... we so miss having you close. But we know God is doing good things with you and in you out there.