I am thankful for:
- mercy that never ends even when I really mess up
- a church family that cares for us in so many ways
- two healthy happy kids sleeping warm in their beds
- my husband's new job started in May 2007 - what a blessing for him to be working in his field and actually liking his work
- for the comfort of God to carry use through the loss of our third baby AND
- the peace He provided in being done with having babies from my own womb (this was a biggie)
- our current house that is a practical blessing in so many ways
- dear friends that will tell me the truth (this is like finding a big hidden treasure worth millions)
- gospel centered preaching and teaching
The list goes on. God has been good this past year. He will be good again. Though I don't know what God has for us in 2008, I do know it will be for our good and for His glory. My pray is that in all that comes my way I have the faith to walk that out daily. Though I am not big on resolutions, I do resolve to follow Him with all I am!
Happy New Year!