Monday, January 21, 2008

Blogging With a Purpose

”Blogging

My friend Melanie has honored me with a Blogging With a Purpose award. I appreciate the acknowledgement of my attempt to be purposeful, though I easily wonder at times.

My awards go to :

Keeper of the Home - My friend Steph is very purposeful about being a keeper of the home and caring for her family. She has a special interest in nutrition and natural living. I glean many things from her...she does all the research and I reap the benefits.

Stepping Heavenward - Heather's blog is very focused. She classically educates her three boys with passion and commitment. She also has a healthy respect for the Constitution and democracy.

I would be giving this award to Melanie but she gave it to me. I also would nominate Nicole at 168 Hour and Leslie at Lux Venit but they have already received it. :o)

I hope I don't loose my award because I really only nominated two people LOL!
P.S. Please don't feel pressured to do this if you don't want too.


The guidelines that accompany this award:
1. Awarded parties must nominate five people who have not received the award.
2. The blogs that receive the award must serve some purpose.
3. In their post about the award they need to link back to the original entry.
4. Awarded parties must post the award banner on their site. The banner must remain linked to Eric Novak's site.

3 comments:

Heather_in_WI said...

Wow, thanks! :-0

~Heather

Melanie said...

I did not know Steph had a blog! I'm so glad you linked to it!

Stephanie @ Keeper of the Home said...

Thanks, Mrs. M, I'm honored! I'm just working on my own nominations now. :)