Saturday, October 20, 2007

Thanksgiving Notebook

This year, with my children and their cousins, we started a Thanksgiving notebook. Each child takes a sheet of paper and writes, draws and designs a page telling what they are thankful for in that year. I so enjoy building traditions. I got the idea from a post over at With Great Joy. She keeps a Thanksgiving journal with her family. We used to do a tree on the wall with things we were thankful for but I found I wasn't willing to save it due to size. We skipped the tree this year but I plan to do that yearly as well just for fun. We can never have to many opportunities to be thankful. Here are a few of the pages.


3 comments:

Stacy said...

Pretty! I love it! :)

And that reminds me to get some pictures printed up soon so that I'l be prepared for our own Thanksgiving journal. Yikes~ that's soon! :)

~Stacy

Tracy said...

They are so cute. They look really into it! Great idea.

Tami said...

We are going to be doing a thanksgiing journal at our house this year too. I can't wait....
Thanks for posting pictures. Blessings, Tami