Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Oh My......

Where has the time gone. I just can't get this blogging thing together again. I stopped blogging in the morning because I wasn't getting school done. When we lost our last baby our life routine was thrown for a loop and I am trying to get back to some consistency. I found if i blogged in the morning we started school too late and I also wasn't parenting as I should. If I am going to be "with" my kids..... my face can't be sucked into the computer at 8 am.
I have been getting back into exercise and more focused personal quiet times. And no blogging till the afternoons. Something always comes up in the afternoons. All this just to say...I miss blogging and will get this together at some point. My hearts desire is to put my kids and my health first.....and blogging when I get to it but I still love it.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

You've been missed.
~Stacy

Tracy said...

Good girl. You are getting your priorities straight! Sometimes I have a hard time pulling myself away from the computer to tend to the things I SHOULD be doing!

ukrainiac said...

Setting your priorities is a life lesson for your children!

Leslie said...

I've found the same to be true. I have to say no to the computer until I get some work done first.