Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Update

Thanks to everyone who is praying for us. We are encouraged and grateful for your prayers. There is not much to update really.....nothing has changed since last week. My body has seemed to stall (as it did last time). On a more practical note.....In Canada the choice to have a D&C isn't really yours it is completely up to the doctor. You kinda have to search to find one to help you...yes it is crazy! If I become ill from this then they will help me but until then they can tell me to wait a very long time. God's grace is sufficient either way but I am feeling tired as I sit at home waiting for a phone call to see if the doctor on that day will help us. Makes this whole process definitely more tedious. We feel sorta of suspended in our grief.
I continue to homeschool and do my stuff and wait...knowing God is even teaching us in the wait. Thanks again for your prayer and kind words.

*Today I feel burdened to pray for the children of 9-11 left without parents. I am so grateful that my children have both their father and their mother. As you pray for us....remember these young people...it must be so hard for them.

7 comments:

Heather_in_WI said...

Oh Sandi. I am so sorry. I missed your last post. (I'm trying to spend a little less time online.)

Praying for you here.

~Heather

Tracy said...

Been praying for you.

Rebeca said...

Praying for you during this time, for peace and comfort and safety. I waited nine days, from when we found out until the physical passing, and those days are hard. I do pray that God will give you favor with the doctor and I know that He will care for you.
Thanks for your sweet comments.
Grace and Peace to you, through Him,
Rebeca

MRAN said...

Hi A and S, Although this might not be the best post to leave a comment, I just wanted to say hello and how wonderful it is to find your blog...it has been over 10 years since denver! I'm sorry to read your sad news. I know it is a difficult time and a slow process. But know that old friends are out here wondering about you (God's prompting no doubt), and in chorus with the other commenters, praying for you as well.
Love Amy
DTS '96

Rebeca said...

Just checking in... and still praying.
Rebeca

Stacy said...

Sandi,

Just want you to know that I am praying for you today. I feel especially led to pray for *hope* for you.

Love to you and yours,
~Stacy

chickadee said...

i'm so sorry for you loss. i recently lost a baby too and had to wait about 2 weeks for the baby to miscarry. it's such a hard time, the waiting and wondering. i'll pray for you.