Saturday, September 22, 2007

Slowly, Slowly

I am not patient when I don't feel well physically. All I see are the things that are going undone and will need to be caught up later :o) On top of that the grief has begun to catch up with me... as it should. I am slowly getting my energy back.....physical and otherwise. My house is a mess and and school awaits my attention. Getting back on track feels a bit daunting. I read this post at Holy Experience and left encouraged...reminded that there is joy in each step of the way. I hope you are encouraged too.

3 comments:

Heather_in_WI said...

{{{Sandi}}}

~Heather

Rebeca said...

Praying for you as you walk through this pain...
Rebeca

Elise said...

I've been wondering how you are... I am praying for you.

I know that grief that seems to take you by surprise - mine pounces at the strangest moments.

My best advice? Throw yourself into enjoying life with your children! Oh wait - you're doing that! :) And read the Psalms...