Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ten Years Today

Today is our tenth wedding anniversary. No big party or hoopla. Actually till yesterday we both kinda forgot with all the craziness around here. What is so awesome to me is that it didn't bother me. It's not about "the day"...it's about everyday. My husband is faithful to me as his friend and lover. He is a present and committed loving father making sacrifices everyday for his family. What more could I ask for!

I was greeted by these this morning though....what a guy!



7 comments:

Melanie said...

Congratulations! Enjoy this milestone and may you continue to grow in your love for and enjoyment in each other.

Tracy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Leslie said...

What a blessing! Happy Anniversary!!

Heather_in_WI said...

Happy Anniversary! The flowers are beautiful! :-)

~Heather

Cara said...

Wow... ten years! Congratulations! Can't believe it.

Stacy said...

What a guy!
Congratulations!
~Stacy

Trivium Academy said...

Happy Anniversary! Ours is the 30th too but it is only 5 years for us.

:) Jessica