Monday, July 09, 2007

What kind of Blogger?

I came across this blogger personality quiz at Eclectic Education. This is two quizzes in a row....must just be quiz week for me :o) I am curious to see what personality all my blogger friends will be......leave a comment or link with your results.

I am not so sure I agree with everything it says about me though I would like too! I definitely do agree that I am not concerned about the popularity of my blog. I thought it would bother me when I first started but it doesn't.

Your Blogging Type is Confident and Insightful

You've got a ton of brain power, and you leverage it into brilliant blog.
Both creative and logical, you come up with amazing ideas and insights.
A total perfectionist, you find yourself revising and rewriting posts a lot of the time.
You blog for yourself - and you don't care how popular (or unpopular) your blog is!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Yes, I got the same thing.

...sorry but, I KNOW I don't have a lot of brain power!

Loraena said...

This is fun - I just posted my results, too.

Leslie said...

I came up as kind and harmonious...I'm not sure about the description.

Melanie said...

Pretty interesting results, especially consider how few questions there were to answer. I posted my results - seems to fit.