Monday, July 16, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger

I was nominated for a Rockin' Girl Blogger by Heather at Stepping Heavenward. A bit humbled I might add! She deemed me her cyber-twin.....I count it as an honor.
Many of the people I would nominate have already received this award. I also have no idea how to get the little icon onto my blog....yes I am still technically needy :o)


I am passing this onto one person.......Melanie at Motherhood Apologia. I love Mel's blog mostly because I really like her (we know each other IRL). Secondly I enjoy how she processes, thinks and writes her posts. She is a women who loves her family and doctrine. I love that combo in a person! Anyway.... you Rock Melanie!

I think you are supposed to nominate 5 more blogs that you think rock. It is up to you if you participate.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow! You've made my day! Thank you, I'm humbled and honoured and BLESSED to have you as my friend.

Heather_in_WI said...

Hi! Thanks for playing along!

It's super simple to get the graphic. Click on it on my blog and then save it to a file. Then upload it to whatever site you use to store your graphics.

Clear as mud?

~Heather