Monday, July 16, 2007

Five reasons I love Jesus.

Tracy over at Bizzy House tagged me....I am to post five reasons I love Jesus. This one is not hard to do.

I love Jesus:

* because he took the wrath I deserved onto himself. He paid the once for all price for my sin and eternal life. This still amazes me on a regular basis!

* because he sympathizes in my weakness and understands all my temptation and provides help in my time of need.

* because He is the same, yesterday, today and forever.......He is never shifting sand or unreliable....He always shows up!

* because He provides the forgiveness I am in need of so badly each and everyday. I am not treated as my sins deserve.

* because He is The Sovereign One.....working and orchestrating all for my good and His glory...even the hard stuff.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Praise God that we are not treated as our sins deserve!

Staci in WA said...

Ditto to what Tracy said! Thanks for posting this! What a great reminder that all was accomplished at the cross!
~Staci

Anonymous said...

I love you I love you I love you! Are you free in August sometime?

Mama Lee

eclecticeducation said...

What an awesome tag!