Monday, July 30, 2007

Blog Slump?

I am posting to talk about why I am not posting! LOL! I have so much running through my mind BUT lack the articulation to actually put it in coherent words. I have had no motivation to plan next years school because I moved twice in 5 months and was tired. Now that we are pregnant (so grateful) I am highly motivated by the expectation that I will get sick around 8-9 weeks. That leaves me about 2 weeks to get all the shelves and closets organized and plan next years school. Our yard is a disaster needing to be weeded and trimmed. All work left by the last tenant. I think I am whining?
I also think without the school schedule I get less done....know what I mean? When I have something to accomplish laid out before me I just work harder. I am considering starting school early for that reason. I also have been composing the next Sovereignty Chronicles in my mind forever. I hope to post it this week.

There's my post to talk about not posting. :o)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I can totally relate. Not to the moving part, but all the rest! Life gets busy - and when things get done, it's time to start over!

Heather_in_WI said...

{Hugs} Again, I am so darn happy for you!!!!

I know what you mean about wanting to get organized now -- later it will be (at least for me it was!) extremely difficult.

Don't overwork & take care of yourself and that precious new little one!!!

Tracy said...

Your so funny. I go through the same thing. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with what needs to be done, and I'm not pregnant!

I will start to get the "school itch" in about a week or so. I start wanting to organize our stuff. Haven't gotten it yet though.

Although I DID get my junk room organized on a sudden burst of energy between my trip to PA and Maine last week. I don't get that at all, but...it's done. I was going to post before and after pics, but the before pics are so bad...I don't want anyone to see them!