Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sweet Mercies

His mercy has met me again.........amazing! A grace that never runs out or waivers for a moment.
There is no hesitation in His care. I am greeted with peace, kindness, forgiveness, patience
and most of all freedom from my sin.......every morning. Can this really be true? The wrath I deserve is dealt to another, the sin and selfishness of my life is taken on someone elses body.
Look at all I have been given! I earned none of it, deserve nothing yet....have all I need to be seen as righteous and whole by the King. Amazing grace. Amazing gospel. Amazing savior!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh, AMEN! I am so thankful for God's grace and mercy. He is truly AWESOME! Thanks for sharing.

Leslie said...

Amen, Mrs. M!

Melanie said...

....every morning a fresh start. Praise God! Thanks for the reminder.

Melanie said...

Hey! I've tagged you! Check out my site for the details.

Stacy said...

Amen!!
~Stacy