Monday, June 25, 2007

The Sovereignty Chronicles - Intro

If you have read my blog for any length of time you know our second child and first born son Jonah Ethan is with the Lord. It has been over 5 years since Jonah went to be with the Lord and the Lord began to open our eyes to His sovereign goodness. We began a path that would forever change who we were and how we saw God.
I enjoy writing but this story was not ready to tell until now. Over the next few weeks I hope to tell the story of God's perfect sovereign will for our lives. To tell of His glory and goodness to our family....and of the great mercy and grace we have tasted through what He has allowed.....hence The Sovereignty Chronicles.


Sovereign One

When I’m all alone and afraid
I will trust in You
For You watch over my ways
When things in my life don’t make sense
I will trust in You
For You are good, You are good

Sovereign One
You work all things to Your plan
Sovereign One
You hold all things in Your hands

When I don’t get to have my own way
I will trust in You
For You know what is best
When tears begin to roll down my face
I will trust in You
For You are good, You are good
Perfect in power, You control all things
Perfect in wisdom, You know everything
Perfect in goodness
Jesus, You’re so good to me
So good to me

Zach Jones
© 2004 Sovereign Grace Worship (ASCAP).

You can hear a sample of this song and purchase the MP3 here.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm looking forward to reading your story!

Tracy said...

We have this song on our Awesome God CD by Sovereign Grace Kids, I love it too. Thanks for the info on Blessed Be the Name...

Tracy said...

I can't wait to hear your story too!

Elizabeth said...

Great song. It is such a huge encouragement.

Cherry said...

very encouraging friend! I love that song.