Sunday, May 13, 2007

One Year of Blogging!

Today is Mother's Day. I cannot believe it has been one year and over 100 posts since I started this writing adventure. I could have never imagined the roads we as a family have travelled in this year. I have so enjoyed the writing and building of blogger relationships. I have discovered some like minded people and have been challenged to think more biblically and pursue God more. I have come across those that differ from me and have learned many things as well.

Big things in this year:

1. Moved twice (don't want to do that again!).

2. Husband's new job working from home....yippeee!

3. My diagnosis of PCOS and battle with infertility (God has been so faithful to us).

4. Three failed attempts at potty training. (he will use the toliet at some point in life)

5. I've lost 25 pounds.

I am looking forward to another year of growing and learning to cling to my savior.

2 comments:

Heather said...

25 pounds?!?! WOW! That is so awesome! Congratulations. :-)
~Heather

Melanie said...

Congrats on one year of blogging!!!!
I posted a reply to your latest comment on my blog.=)