Friday, May 25, 2007

8 Things About Me

I have been tagged by Stepping Heavenward.


Here are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Here are my 8, in no particular order : )

1. I used to own a 650 Honda Hawk street bike.

2. I raced 130 miles an hour down an airport runway on my motorcycle.

3. Phillip Yancy signed and personally delivered one of his books to me for blowing up a surgical glove on my head with my nose. He said he would never forget me!

4. I twist my hair when I am tired or bored and have done so my whole life.

5. I chew my tongue when I am deep in thought.

6. I snort when I laugh hard.

7. I love to drive around alone and crank up classical music.

8. I like to read science textbooks for enjoyment.


I don't think I have 8 people to tag but I will try. Please do not feel obligated to do it....but I do look forward to reading peoples responses :o).



4 comments:

Leslie said...

It doesn't get much better than driving around alone with some loud music playing, does it?

Ditto on the hair thing.

Stacy said...

WHICH Phillip Yancey book? I do love his writing.

Oh, and I have been known to snort when I laugh hard, too. :)

I accept your tag. I got tagged the other day by someone else- to list "8 random things about yourself" [same thing, maybe?] but I'm still trying to come up with my list. :)

~Stacy

Melanie said...

How can two people who think so alike be so different? Can you still blow up a sugical glove with your nose? =) That is too funny.

I got my list thought up, just need to get it posted.

Heather_in_WI said...

130 miles an hour?!?! Wow!

Great list! :-)

~Heather