Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Thinking Blogger????

I have been nominated for a Thinking Blogger Award by Heather at Stepping Heavenward. Let's just say I am shocked and honored at the same time. I have appreciated Heathers blog from the beginning of this adventure. She is one of the first blogs that became a main-stay for me. I have gleaned so much from her about homeschooling to theology. If she hadn't been nominated first she would have been on my list!

Here are my five nominations:

Motherhood Apologia: Melanie's blog is always thought provoking. She takes time and effort to communicate her thoughts well. I also appreciate her tackling things most people avoid. She has really just gotten started blogging and I am looking forward to so much more to come.

A Path Made Straight: I have just recently discovered this blog. I so enjoy her honesty about life at home and as a mom. Her desire to serve and please God in her home is such an encouragement. She also writes very well.

Mommy Life: This is another blog I have just recently started reading. I so enjoy reading Barbara's blog. A mom of 12 with a wealth of experience. She addresses many issues and concerns facing mom's today. She is a mom who doesn't avoid politics. She also has a big heart for the disabled and the issues they face.

The Purple Cellar: This blog gets to the heart of the issue. It challenges me in my biblical thinking.

Lux Venit: Leslie has already been nominated but couldn't pass up doing it again. This is one of my favorite blogs. She has an honest, real and sincere desire to grow in the Lord and glory him. I enjoy reading her thoughts and conclusions on many different topics. I also love her book reviews.


Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. The participation rules are simple:1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,http://www.thethinkingblog.com/2007/02/thinking-blogger-awards_11.html3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' "

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow! What a pleasant and humbling surprise. You made my day! Thank you for the encouragement - I guess because you've been nominated already, I can't re-nominate you can I???? Congratulations!

Leslie said...

I am honored to be included in your list. The other four are some of my new favorites! I was just introduced to Motherhood Apologia and Stepping Heavenward in the last couple of weeks.

Melanie said...

Okay, so I put you down on my list of five anyways. There should be special awards for mutiple nominations of which you are deserving!