Thursday, April 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Jonah!

Today five years ago our first son Jonah was born and went to heaven on April 19. I intended to write our and his story on this birthday. I did not anticipate moving at the same time :o)....so I will do this later when we are more settled.

We miss you Jonah but know you are in the best place there is; safe from sorrow, suffering and pain. Your big sister wondered what you looked like now and if you were having a birthday party in heaven. We imagined you were and she wished she could be there.

Happy Birthday baby boy. We will see you again!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh. What a precious little boy! Praying for you today....

~Stacy

Elise said...

How precious - I know I'm late with this, but I've said a prayer for your sweet family - you are so blessed!

Mrs. "M" said...

Thank you Ladies for your sweet words and prayer. One more day and then we move. I hope in another week to get back to blogging :o)