Monday, March 05, 2007

Treated like a Queen!

I believe I have the best husband in the world. My birthday was this past Saturday and he made it the best day ever. First he surprised me with a little get together on Friday night. I really had no clue until right before it was happening. He has grown increasingly better over the years of hiding things like that. He says I am the worst to be able to surprise! Then Saturday morning he and the kids made breakfast. Then I received my gifts. He spoils me......and is way too good to me! I received music I liked, a book called "The Valley of Vision" and a few other things. I was so blessed and content. Then he brings out the whopper. A 90 minute full body relaxation massage!......scheduled for that afternoon. Prior to the massage appointment were plans to go home decor shopping with one of my dearest friends. So hows that for a great birthday. I could barely drive home after the massage......it was so relaxing!

I am so grateful for my husband. He is a gift and means of grace in my life.

I will post pictures of the new decor for my house soon. I got some great deals....amd I love a deal!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday, dear Sandi! :)

What an amazing day! Hats off to your husband for surprising you!

~Stacy

Heather_in_WI said...

WOW! Major brownie points for him!!! I'm so glad that you had a wonderful day! :-)
~Heather

Under the Sky said...

Awww, that is really nice. Happy belated birthday!

Warmly,
Kate