Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I'm Still Alive.... :o)

Where have I been? Let me list the places! I went shopping with birthday money and bought some cool stuff for our house...getting great deals (very important to me). I will post that eventually.....we made a Moses book during history....will get to that at some point too.

Last weekend I had my traditional retreat weekend. My very sweet husband takes the kids to his parents for the weekend two hours away.... to give me a weekend alone. We do this about twice a year. Partly for school planning and a reading weekend for me. My dh is the best!

Sooooo.....guess what happened when my dh was gone....the ceiling in our cute little farm house started leaking. I had to move everything out of our office/school room so it would not get damaged. The ceiling literally cracked and started leaking within minutes. I was sitting in the living room and heard a popping sound. It was quiet...remember I was reading alone. I thought what was that??? We have faced some mold issues in the last few weeks and a small leak in the loft/attic that our landlord didn't seem to think was worth bothering with....so we are moving! AHHHH! Didn't we just do this less then four months ago. The kids have been sniffling and coughing randomly since we lived here...I am suspicious it is mold related.

There are a few other things going on related to health and babies. The timing seems off to me......but trusting God's sovereign hand in all areas of my life.

So prayer would be appreciated. I am not sure my blogging with be regular or consistent but I will give updates as they come. What an opportunity to trust, and hopefully bring glory to God in an uncomfortable place.....I need all his grace and mercy to even think that is possible!

2 comments:

Heather_in_WI said...

Oh, you poor things! Will be praying here!!!
~Heather

Stacy said...

NO! Oh, dear. I can't imagine it. You've just got settled in! I will pray!
~Stacy