Monday, March 19, 2007

Grateful!

We have a house! I am still in shock at how easy and smooth it all went. We didn't have to do anything but go visit the house...offer a lower price and it was ours. A friend knew of our current house troubles and said that she received a call from a friend who was going to rent her home and buy another. I asked God to make this an easy and smooth transition. I felt I couldn't handle looking for a place in the market right now. We just did that a few months ago! Where I live...the most expensive place in Canada... it is hard to find good housing for a reasonable price right now. God provided and more. I am so grateful that he heard my cry and saw fit to give me my hearts desire. It is three bedrooms (big rooms). It has two bathrooms. This is the first time we have ever had two bathrooms. A walk in closet in the master bedroom. It also has a great room that includes the kitchen, dining area and living room. I love that! It is so easy to entertain and host with a room like that. It is easier to keep an eye on my kids while I do other things. It also has a dishwasher. The yard is great and the location is very central. It is not rural but I am fine with that. We have a huge play and water park within walking distance. Next time we go by I will take a picture to post.

I am overwhelmed with gratefulness for this. We have had a season of life for the past several years where very little has come with ease. I am so aware of God's mercy and kindness. I am also grateful for this house because of the space. We would like more children but have been struggling with infertility due to PCOS for 2 years. We are getting help to conceive this coming week. It is God's kindness that we will have more space and no stress in moving. God's timing has been perfect as it always has been. I know this does not mean we will have our desired outcome....but I do know we will have the outcome that is the best for us and most glorifying to God because he is good and completely in control! I want to glorify God in ease or trial.

Thanks for your prayers.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Rejoicing with you about your new house!
*And*... praying for you for this very-important week!
~Stacy

Heather_in_WI said...

WOW! That's *wonderful* news about the house!!!

I'm sorry you're having trouble conceiving. {{{Sandi}}} I will pray for you and keep my fingers triple crossed this week!

Anonymous said...

Love you Love you Love you
Mama Lee