Monday, January 29, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged by my friend Heather at "Stepping Heavenward". She's on my side bar if you want to go check out her blog.

1) ONE HOMESCHOOLING BOOK YOU HAVE ENJOYED

Victor Journey Through the Bible

2) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULDN’T BE WITHOUT

The Well Trained Mind

3) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BOUGHT

VP Teachers Manual (sorta) It's my least favorite thing right now BUT there is nothing I truly regret buying.

4) ONE RESOURCE YOU ENJOYED LAST YEAR

Christian Liberty Press Nature Readers and my local Library

5) ONE RESOURCE YOU WILL BE USING NEXT YEAR

Apologia Elementary Astronomy

6) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY

A cleaning lady to come in once a week! And and a cook......plus Moody Science Videos

7) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH EXISTED

A Story of the World-type history curriculum from a Reformed point of view. (Couldn't agree more Heather)

8) ONE HOMESCHOOLING CATALOGUE YOU ENJOY READING

Veritas Press Catalog, ADS (local homeschool supplier),

9) ONE HOMESCHOOLING WEBSITE YOU USE REGULARLY

Well Trained Mind Message Board.

10) TAG OTHER HOMESCHOOLERS

Lux Venit

Adventure in Books


Under The Sky

I have yet to get this link thing in the texted. These three blogs are on my side bar.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks for the tag!

Email me!!! My address is in my blogger profile.

Under the Sky said...

I have responded! Thanks for including me. :+)

Warmly,
Kate

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! I posted my answers on my blog!

Blessings!
Debbie
www.homeschoolblogger.com/jmj403

Heather_in_WI said...

Oh -- you have to let me know how the Apologia goes. I've wondered about their products for a long time now!

Ditto on the CLP Nature readers! Our kids love those! :)
~Heather