Friday, December 08, 2006

Our Adorable Little House

This is the front of the house. It started snowing just after we moved in the last bit of stuff.
The little pink blob by the stairs is my six year old.

Mr. M and the kids built a very big snowman!
Behind the snowman is my kitchen window view


The west side of the house.


The snow covered stairs to the front porch.
I have a door in my bedroom that leads into the front porch. I love it!



We had massive icicles. Those are my two huge kitchen windows. I love these!
My view is a big field with cows. I haven't seen the cows yet but have been told they are there. The house doesn't have a dishwasher but with this view doing dishes by hand feels like a luxury. It's a good prayer time too!


This is my husband (inside window far right) and some good friends replacing the window.
We had to take out the window to get the couch in.
The doorways are from the 1920's.....people must have been skinny back then :o)






6 comments:

Stacy said...

I LOVE the pictures! :) Very cute... I'm with ya' on the kitchen windows. Dishwashing will be great with such a view! :)

Blessings,
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great home!
I am so thrilled to hear about God's hand in how he directed you to this place!
Love ya!
Sunny

Leslie said...

you had to take the window out?! Wow!

Anonymous said...

love the house it is soooooo perfect for you and tell me darling any ferets?

love ya mama lee

Mary said...

Thanks for posting the pictures; now it will be easier for me to find (seeing I'm directionly challenged). What a great house. How kind of God to supply your need.

Heather_in_WI said...

Yay pictures!!!! I loved seeing your house and your adorable family!!!