Sunday, November 05, 2006

We Found a House!

We just sealed the deal today on a little farm house on 12 acres. There is a horse to the right and straight across the street. My 6 yr old is excited. We also have 4 cows in the field behind our house. This is one of those old little character houses. It has 3 bedrooms and a loft in the attic space. The loft space isn't really usable in the summer because it is so hot. Haven't really decided what I am going to do with it yet. It has those diagonal closet doors under the loft steps. So adorable. The hard wood floors are the original. It is beautiful wood. The door knobs are the glass antique kind and some of the doors have skeleton keys. The landlord has meticulously taken care of this place. We are blessed to have found it. Will post pictures once I can get my girlfriend to take pics with her digital camera. Now I need to visit Ikea!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhooooooooo

how cool is that.........mama lee

Stacy said...

Sounds like my kind of house-- all that character! :)

And 12 acres?!?!?!?!? What a DREAM! :)

I'm SO happy for you, Sandi!
Blessings,
Stacy