I have been tagged by Heather to list nine weird things about me (see link below). So I am taking a packing break and making my list.
1. In my early 20's I owned and rode a 650 Honda Hawk street bike.
2. I lived on a 275 ft ship for over 2 years.
3. I love to read but struggle to finish books because I read so many at once.
4. I dislike talking to strangers...even to the point of not asking the time sometimes.
5. I have eaten a fish eye ball.
6. I am related to Oliver Cromwell. (not necessarily proud of that)
7. I lived in the Dominican Rebuplic off and on for two years.
8. I refused to wear a shirt until of was 8-ish years old. My older brother didn't have too ;o)
9. I dove off the bow of a ship in the Bahamas...what was I thinking.
Most of these things aren't weird just things most people wouldn't know about me. It was fun! I might tag some other people later...but I have hungry little hobbits right now......and empty boxes calling my name.