Friday, November 17, 2006

I have given up!

I keep holding off posting because I want to post about the women's conference and take my time. Well......it isn't going to happen. Hopefully I won't forget everything by the time I get around to it.

Major things I accomplished this week:

1. Made my first homemade Mocha ( I needed that) I am kinda proud of myself!

2. Packed my school room and kids room. Started my room.

3. Laughed at myself lots.

4. Just switched my phone service, gained 3 new features, and they waved the moving fee for $.78 less then I was paying before.

5. Found the Ikea loft bed for my 6 year old I have been drooling over. The kicker is I found it for dirt cheap and it's only 6 months old. I love a good bargain.

Back to packing...........

2 comments:

Heather_in_WI said...

Oops -- I forgot how busy you are right now and just tageed you. If you have time, come over to my blog to see what for --- but if you don't, I understand! :)
~Heather

Stacy said...

welcome back! :)
we want the ikea loft bed, too! :)
fun bargain!
~stacy