Tuesday, November 07, 2006

By Design.. Embracing Biblical Womenhood

I leave VERY early Thursday morning for Phoenix, AZ to attend a women's conference hosted by Sovereign Grace Ministries. I attend a SGM church where I live. There are over 50 women from my church and we are traveling as a pack. It is going to be lots of fun. I'll try to get pics of the house for next week. Tomorrow I am taking the kiddos to their grandparents because my husband has to work. It is an all day adventure considering we have to take a 2 hour ferry to get to them. So I will see you next week in between packing boxes :o).

Check out the conference schedule and web site

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great conference. Can't wait to read all the details.

Heather_in_WI said...

I'm so jealous! You'll have to tell us all about it!!